With increasingly hectic and stressful lives, it can be difficult for people to focus on a single task and manage various projects and ideas. ThinkingRock is a program that allows users to manage both their personal and professional projects in an attempt to minimize multitasking, making it possible to focus more clearly on daily activities and reducing stress.
A slightly pretentious idea that masks what the program really is, a time management tool
With ThinkingRock, there is a lot of talk about energy and personal development that implies that application is doing something far more advanced than it actually is. When all is said and done, ThinkingRock is a personal organization tool that helps users schedule their activities to improve efficiency, that is all.
The focus on describing ThinkingRock as some energy focusing tool is an overly flamboyant and unnecessary way of trying attribute the program with a more features than it actually offers. The personal development aspect of the ThinkingRock is not significant and the new age description actually detracts from the useful nature of the application. There is nothing wrong with ThinkingRock being an organizational aid and nothing more.
A varied set of features, with an incredibly complicated set of options and customization tools
The main features of ThinkingRock are organizational tools that allow the management of personal and professional projects, with goals, thoughts and topics able to be created for any subject. The design is not commonly seen and for those who want a management solution that can be applied to all aspects of their life, it offers some advantages.
There is a huge range of options to go with ThinkingRock, such as synchronizing aspects with the interactive calendar, exporting options, time management settings and so on. Though, the complicated nature of the ThinkingRock ends up providing a counter intiutive effect. Despite ThinkingRock being designed to help declutter peoples lives and focus their minds, the application requires a lot of dedication and concentration to properly use, in effect making peoples lives arguably more complicated.
A useful tool that wants to be more than it is, instead of embracing its nature
The problem with ThinkingRock is it wants to be a life changing tool that will help people focus themselves and see themselves clearly, though the application is just an advancemented personal management tool. All in all, ThinkingRock can't really deliver on the mind clearing effect it promises, but can deliver on better time management, increased efficiency and personal planning, if users are prepared to work.
ThinkingRock 1.3.5 Crack+ Free Download X64
ThinkingRock Full Crack is a simple, yet effective application that allows users to plan, organize and manage their life with powerful features. By syncing across all of your devices, your calendar, tasks, notes, files and events, you can easily view all of your activities from any device.
– Sync across all of your devices: Your calendar, tasks, notes, files, and events can be viewed on any of your devices using ThinkingRock’s synchronization feature. With ThinkingRock, your calendar is automatically synchronized across your devices and all of your activities are displayed on all of your devices.
– Setup your goals: It’s easy to set up goals and assign topics to each goal. You can then add thoughts to each topic as they occur. ThinkingRock helps you see what’s important to you by keeping your goals in front of you.
– Plan your day: Think of the tasks you need to complete today, Tomorrow, and the following week. Review your tasks on your schedule, your reminders, and your calendar all in one place. With ThinkingRock you can plan your day by priority, with custom date ranges and deadlines. ThinkingRock is your personal organizer and planner, all in one place.
– Organize your to-do list: Use ThinkingRock to manage your tasks, from your to-do list, to your notes, and even your files. ThinkingRock is your task organizer, helping you to track your tasks and manage your personal and professional life.
– Stay organized: Create a custom calendar with a variety of events, share files with your team, and even backup files to the cloud with ThinkingRock. Use ThinkingRock to stay organized in all of your personal and professional life.
– Schedule your time: Are you always busy? ThinkingRock can help you manage your day so that you never run out of time. Set your focus with custom date ranges, custom deadlines and priorities. ThinkingRock is the easiest way to manage your schedule.
– Keep your self organized: Set up tasks with reminders, manage notes, add tasks, and even keep files and documents with ThinkingRock. Choose your views from a calendar, agenda, or list view to plan your day.
– Track your thoughts: A note can be as simple as a single word, or as complex as a paragraph of text. Use your notes to capture your thoughts, and ThoughtsRock will keep track of your notes, allowing you to see all of your thoughts at a glance.
– Take notes: Collect your thoughts with notes, organize
ThinkingRock 1.3.5 Crack+ With License Code Free
Keymacro is a personal development tool designed to assist people in choosing the right life path. Developed with a strong focus on personal growth and self realization, Keymacro teaches people to think about themselves, instead of the traditional concept that focuses on material things. Users can develop and organize their personal resources in a way that ensures they are always prepared for the future.
KEYMACRO is a simple application, with the user interface being very simplistic and easy to understand, it is a tool that is very similar to a personal diary. Features include a timeline, a calendar, task list and notes. There is also a search function, the ability to sync with online calendars and an optional to-do list.
It is obvious that KEYMACRO is not something that is designed to be a life changing tool, but it is a very helpful application that provides a solution to those who want to improve and gain more self respect.
Vitalik Concept Description:
Designed to be a life changing tool, with a strong focus on self realization, Vitalik Concept attempts to provide a simple solution to the idea of turning your life around. The app provides a schedule for people to use, that is divided into four simple categories. These include life events, goals, self awareness and self realization. A simple set of features, Vitalik Concept is easy to use, especially for users who want to establish their personal life path.
The main benefit of Vitalik Concept is it makes the important aspects of a person’s life accessible, with the idea that it is a tool that can be used to determine your life path. The application is very simple, straightforward and easy to use, making it a useful tool for people who want to find their path in life.
The focus on life changing is a great idea, however, Vitalik Concept is more of a personal management solution than a life changing one, with Vitalik Concept offering a simple set of features for a personal diary.
KEYMACRO Keymacro is a personal development tool that assists people in choosing the right life path.
Vitalik Concept Vitalik Concept is a life changing tool, designed to assist people in choosing the right life path.
Reviewing the top apps of the year is a bit like looking in the rear view mirror of your life: there are all the great memories of happy times that you have had, but also the pain of having to make difficult decisions that you needed to make.
For me, it was a tough one to choose between so many
An awesome app that can help you get organized in everyday life!
There are tons of projects and tasks to keep track of, so this app helps you manage all of them in one place, you will be able to create a personal journal, to-do lists, catch up and important notes.
You can decide which projects and tasks you want to include in your journal, and even assign a subject to your thoughts and notes. If you are having trouble focusing on a task, this app helps you organize your day, so you can get more done.
With a fully-featured calendar, you can schedule events and view your diary and notes together. It’s always easier to get things done when you plan your day, especially if you have important meetings, work or school. And if you are going to be on the go, it’s easier to schedule your important tasks than try to remember to do them later.
As well as being able to view your diary and notes, this app helps you organize your life in a more realistic way, so you can improve your time management skills.
– 10 customizable themes and colors
– Create, edit and view notes
– View your diary
– Add tasks and projects
– Categorize your notes and thoughts
– Synchronize the app between your devices
– Share your diary with friends
– Support for Android 5.0 Lollipop
– Support for portrait and landscape modes
– Tablet layout is available
– Improved user experience
– New menu icons
– New note background and more!
Download ThinkingRock for free now!
Android, IOS and Windows.
How To Create A Facebook App In One Hour
Social networks have become a popular place to interact with friends and colleagues, to learn more about the world and to make new friends. Everyone can make his own page, interact with other users or find groups that share the same interests. Facebook itself
What’s New in the?
ThinkingRock is a powerful application for managing your time and organizing your life.
Make your goals more tangible and get more done with a simple and effective way to plan, organize and stay focused!
– keep all your time, events and projects in one place
– Simple and effective way to plan, organize and stay focused
– manage personal and professional projects
– track and keep notes for a month
– set reminders for events and meetings
– keep track of your time and learn how to spend your time wisely
– set goals and add goals to your projects
– search, sort, filter and show your projects by dates, priorities,
type, activity, assigned, due and completed
– add calendar, tasks, events, thoughts and notes to your projects
– sync projects to your calendar and to Google
– sync your events and tasks to your calendar
– easily export everything to your calendar and Google
– create categories, subcategories and share projects with friends
– a project can have a goal, notes, tasks, due date, category,
subcategory, activity and priority
– planning, organization and time management
– create your first project
– create new projects
– add notes to your projects
– assign projects to other people
– mark your projects as completed
– send an email to yourself
– custom notifications for new notes and tasks
– compare projects
– export all your projects to your calendar and Google
– create goals for projects
– add your thoughts to your projects
– sort your projects by date, priority, type, due and
– filter projects
– sync all your projects to your Google account
– sync to your calendar
– sync by email
– sync by calendar
– sync by Google
– export to your calendar
– export by email
– export by Google
– custom date, time and interval settings
– option to sync events in a project to your calendar
– option to sync tasks in a project to your calendar
– option to sync thoughts in a project to your calendar
– option to sync notes in a project to your calendar
– option to sync notes in a project to your Google account
– option to keep your projects private
– option to share your projects with friends
– option to make projects public
– option to add a due date to your projects
– option to mark a project as an overdue project
– option to mark a project as a failed project
– option to mark a project as a complete project
– option to mark a project as a cancelled project
– option to mark a project as a kept project
– option to archive projects
– option to unarchive projects
– option to edit notes
– option to edit tasks
– option to edit dates
– option to change dates
– option to set time zone
– option to change time zone
– option to add tags to your projects
System Requirements For ThinkingRock:
Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10 (all 64-bit OS versions)
1.6 GHz Dual Core Processor
2 GB RAM
DirectX Version 11 or higher
Supported Video Cards:
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 and above
AMD Radeon HD 7750 and above
Intel HD Graphics 2500 and above